TT300 Series offers:
• ± 0.02% accuracy;
• Built-in thermocouples and RTDs linearization;
• Compact and lightweight;
• Interchangeable protocols.
The Smar TT300 Series is a transmitter mainly intended for measurement of temperature using RTDs or thermocouples. However, it can also accept other sensors with resistance or mV output such as pyrometers, load cells, resistance position indicators, etc. The TT300 Series accepts up to two sensors and may operate in one of the modes below*:
• Single channel with single sensor measurement;
• Dual channel with dual sensor measurement (except HART protocol device);
• Single channel with two sensors (same type) in differential measurement;
• Single channel with two sensors (same type) in backup measurement;
• Single channel with two sensors (same type) with maximum, minimum or average signal selection (only HART protocol device).